Is the water in your home hard or soft? How do you know? Answer these simple questions. #1 – When you take a shower does it feel like you can’t get all of the soap off of your skin or shampoo out of your hair? #2 – Do you have a lot of spots on your dishes after washing and drying them? If you answered yes to these questions then you have hard water in your home. Learn more about the advantages of soft water and see how you can address your water issues with a water softener system.
Hard water isn’t only irritating, it can be damaging to your home’s pipes and appliances. Hard water is natural water, meaning it has not been treated. Because of that, the water is full of minerals and deposits from the ground it has gone through. Some of the negative effects of hard water include:
– Damage to kitchen utensils like making them dull, leaving a film, build up or water spots and leaving them dirty looking
– Washing machine build up that will cause white clothes and fabrics to look dirty or faded, add stiffness to clothes, and break down of the fabric
– Skin will be “sticky” or feel unclean, increased acne, and itchiness caused by eczema
– Hair can be dull and flat from the overuse of shampoo due to the fact you can’t tell if it has been fully washed out
– Hard water contains minerals that can build up in the system causing clogs and reducing water pressure
Once a water softening system is installed, you will notice the difference immediately in every contact that you have with the treated water.
– Your skin will be healthy and clean without product build up
– Hair will be nourished and fresh rinsed clean of residue
– Appliances that use water, such as dishwashers, coffee pots, or washing machines will last longer
– Clothes will be brighter, softer, and last longer
– Improved taste and quality of water for consumption
A water softener will improve the water in your home. Bulldog Rooter provides water treatment system testing, consultation, repair and replacement services. Our water treatment technicians can recommend the best water purification systems to soften or filter your home’s water.
Bulldog Rooter’s plumbing contractors are able to fix all your plumbing problems and drain problems, including clogged sinks, toilets, showers, disposals, and other drain clogging issues. We also install water softening systems and water heaters and perform commercial jetting. If it’s fixing a frozen pipe, burst pipe or leaky faucet, from the moment you call, you become Bulldog Rooter’s first priority. Our expert plumbing contractors provide themselves on customer service. Bulldog Rotter is Spokane’s premier plumbing company.